View Profile Orbital-Death-Ray

All 88 Art Reviews

37 w/ Responses

Flexible boys! <3

Kilcra responds:

It's important! Don't want to pull something on your space adventures!

To that MOUSE. YOU. Are the INTRUDER.

Vudujin responds:

What are you doing? He's not listening anymore.

Personally, NITW is one of my favorite games of all time. More to the point, you did a great job capturing her personality!

I love the designs from the OVAs (old-school anime Sonic is the best Sonic, IMHO). You did a great job with this, I love Metal being all shiny like a new toy right out of the box, and Robotnik can't wait to play with it :D

That's a very awesome practice! It's really cool how good use of perspective and lighting can make an ordinary space seem so interesting.

Nice! LOL I love the personality here!

Kilcra responds:

Thanks dude!

Very nice! I really love the composition of this pic. You've got Rocko way off to the edge of the frame, but my eye is immediately drawn to him. Great use of colors and line weight to make him really pop out.

Smelle responds:

Thank you!! This made my day!!

OOOH! Really good job with the foreshortening here, the action really pops!

Excellent design! I love thos big crazy teeth!

koroboy responds:

Oh thank you!

This is an awesomely chilling design! Great work! I wonder how many shiny quarters he'll get for that jar...

Flancortes responds:

What if he's getting somethin better then quarters??? :)

My name is Jake & I make comics and cartoons I guess. I'm the captain of the Orbital Death Ray, which is super expensive cuz it runs on like, space fuel or protons or something. I make art so I can entertain you & enjoy the finest freeze-dried space food.

OPEN FOR COMMISSIONS!