View Profile Orbital-Death-Ray

18 Movie Reviews

Looks great! I can't wait to see more!

Exaggaration responds:

Well thank you so much!! I'm excited to continue work on this series

Wonderful work! I'm learning to animate in Krita too, it's my favorite animation program so far.

Excellent work! I love how vibrant and colorful everything is, and the animation has a ton of personality!

3 Game Reviews

This was very fun! Excellent presentation, and the music was very moody and atmospheric. I loved the wall jumping mechanic, and being able to collect your spent arrows was a very nice touch.

My main criticism is with the controls for aiming. I like how you can aim in all directions, but using the directional keys for both movement and aiming was very frustration. If there's an enemy down in a pit next to me, I can't aim at it without moving towards it. Separate controls for moving and aiming would be ideal here.

Overall though, I enjoyed this quite a lot. Nice work!

This was a surprisingly engrossing little game! The instructions were perfectly clear, the controls were perfectly responsive, and the music was delightful. A+, very charming! :)

LightWolfStudios responds:

Hey, really happy you liked the game! We tried to really polish the gameplay experience as much as we could. I'll also probably be releasing the soundtrack soon! - Joshua

This was a pretty fun game! I love the unique premise, especially the fact that we're never told WHY we wanna go to Hell. Just pick up a shovel and start digging, you've got a lot of digging to do!

The controls were simple, intuitive and tight. The hunger, pain and air meters were well-balanced for the most part, and the randomly-generated levels do a lot for replayability.

My biggest complaint is how quickly your health meter drains when you get hurt. One more than one occasion I died a few times in quick succession because I was in an area with an enemy and couldn't get out in less than a second or two. It was especially frustrating when I was almost at the end, only to wind up burning through all my lives in one spot.

Other than that, this was a really fun little title, and a permanent addition to my "Procrastination Pile". ;)

1 Audio Review

Great work man! I'm always stoked to see more tunes from you :D

88 Art Reviews

Flexible boys! <3

Kilcra responds:

It's important! Don't want to pull something on your space adventures!

To that MOUSE. YOU. Are the INTRUDER.

Vudujin responds:

What are you doing? He's not listening anymore.

Personally, NITW is one of my favorite games of all time. More to the point, you did a great job capturing her personality!

My name is Jake & I make comics and cartoons I guess. I'm the captain of the Orbital Death Ray, which is super expensive cuz it runs on like, space fuel or protons or something. I make art so I can entertain you & enjoy the finest freeze-dried space food.

OPEN FOR COMMISSIONS!