View Profile Orbital-Death-Ray

18 Movie Reviews

Looks great! I can't wait to see more!

Exaggaration responds:

Well thank you so much!! I'm excited to continue work on this series

Wonderful work! I'm learning to animate in Krita too, it's my favorite animation program so far.

Excellent work! I love how vibrant and colorful everything is, and the animation has a ton of personality!

1 Game Review

This was a pretty fun game! I love the unique premise, especially the fact that we're never told WHY we wanna go to Hell. Just pick up a shovel and start digging, you've got a lot of digging to do!

The controls were simple, intuitive and tight. The hunger, pain and air meters were well-balanced for the most part, and the randomly-generated levels do a lot for replayability.

My biggest complaint is how quickly your health meter drains when you get hurt. One more than one occasion I died a few times in quick succession because I was in an area with an enemy and couldn't get out in less than a second or two. It was especially frustrating when I was almost at the end, only to wind up burning through all my lives in one spot.

Other than that, this was a really fun little title, and a permanent addition to my "Procrastination Pile". ;)

1 Audio Review

Great work man! I'm always stoked to see more tunes from you :D

79 Art Reviews

Super awesome work! I'm always happy to see more Skitzo in my feed. I'm gonna be crazy busy with finishing up my comic, but I'll try like Hell (tee hee) to enter the contest ;)

Comick responds:

Ah thanks! Yeah I really put some extra work into this Skitzo piece :) I need to post faster haha. And that's awesome if you do enter!

Never heard of this guy before, I'll have to check his stuff out!

Kilcra responds:

He's bad-ass at comics, and I love his sense of lettering. Definitely one of my comic heroes!

I love this pose! It really adds an extra layer of 80s to the character :D

My name is Jake & I make comics and cartoons I guess. I'm the captain of the Orbital Death Ray, which is super expensive cuz it runs on like, space fuel or protons or something. I make art so I can entertain you & enjoy the finest freeze-dried space food.

OPEN FOR COMMISSIONS!