View Profile Orbital-Death-Ray

32 Movie Reviews

HAWAIIAN pizza? Dammit Tangy Mustard, you had ONE job! >:(

I love the friendship between Ozark and Xander, that's one thing I'm super glad was expanded on a little in the book :D

Furious-Monkey responds:

Fast bonding between gamers has happened to me a few times. I've gone from stranger to buddies with a few people after finding out we'd played the same video games.

I see Ozark is a fan of Bartleby. That's not surprising XD
Ah, Ozark! Ah, humanity!

Furious-Monkey responds:

Politely contrarian...and maybe a little lazy. We all need role models lol.

You might be the first person to watch these and know where that phrase originated. You're definitely the first to comment on it.

4 Game Reviews

Wonderful bite-sized platformer, the pumpkin fellow is adorable! The controls were responsive and there was a pretty decent amount of variety for such a short game. Overall a great little Halloween treat :D

This was very fun! Excellent presentation, and the music was very moody and atmospheric. I loved the wall jumping mechanic, and being able to collect your spent arrows was a very nice touch.

My main criticism is with the controls for aiming. I like how you can aim in all directions, but using the directional keys for both movement and aiming was very frustration. If there's an enemy down in a pit next to me, I can't aim at it without moving towards it. Separate controls for moving and aiming would be ideal here.

Overall though, I enjoyed this quite a lot. Nice work!

This was a surprisingly engrossing little game! The instructions were perfectly clear, the controls were perfectly responsive, and the music was delightful. A+, very charming! :)

LightWolfStudios responds:

Hey, really happy you liked the game! We tried to really polish the gameplay experience as much as we could. I'll also probably be releasing the soundtrack soon! - Joshua

1 Audio Review

Great work man! I'm always stoked to see more tunes from you :D

104 Art Reviews

Great work! Doopliss is easily one of my favorite baddies from any Mario game.

Very cool! I'm thinking of getting one of those myself :)

Nothing beats a cozy evening by the fire, surrounded by all your best friends!

Comick responds:

hahah! Maybe the only friend in this picture is the torn limb they are feeding to the fire since its keeping the demons and skitzo at bay for now XD

My name is Jake & I make comics and cartoons I guess. I'm the captain of the Orbital Death Ray, which is super expensive cuz it runs on like, space fuel or protons or something. I make art so I can entertain you & enjoy the finest freeze-dried space food.

Jacob Firestone @Orbital-Death-Ray