View Profile Orbital-Death-Ray

All 18 Movie Reviews

7 w/ Responses

Looks great! I can't wait to see more!

Exaggaration responds:

Well thank you so much!! I'm excited to continue work on this series

Wonderful work! I'm learning to animate in Krita too, it's my favorite animation program so far.

Excellent work! I love how vibrant and colorful everything is, and the animation has a ton of personality!

Animation and heavy metal - the two best things ever, coming together to rock out motherfucking faces off!

This really was excellent! I love the bouncy colorful animation, everything was so smooth and visceral. Really, I love love LOVED this short, is it a standalone or a pilot for future episodes?

That ending made bust a gut! XD Excellent work!

Excellent work! There's something about a sheep protecting his wolf boyfriend with crazy fight scenes that just soothes my soul. =^_^=

Great work! I loved the use of sound effects, they really added a lot of charm ;)

This was very creative! Sometimes a chef has to battle his ingredients anime-style, but it's all worth it for that perfect dish.

antdung responds:

Doing stuff anime-style is always worth it >:)

This is a lovely reel! I especially enjoy your use of color and light, all of your work feels very atmospheric.

lamgiang responds:

@Orbital-Death-Ray: thanks! You just pointed out my strength and weakness. I work as a background artist and do 2 d animation occasionally. Glad you enjoy the work!

This was really awesome, so trippy and creative! I especially loved that pile of faces that puked a lake of blood.

My name is Jake & I make comics and cartoons I guess. I'm the captain of the Orbital Death Ray, which is super expensive cuz it runs on like, space fuel or protons or something. I make art so I can entertain you & enjoy the finest freeze-dried space food.

OPEN FOR COMMISSIONS!